- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.S. (1981) Engineering Technology – Welding & Metallurgy
- 1984-Current – President, HOT Inspection Services, Inc., Round Rock, Texas. A firm which provides tank inspection and consulting, coatings inspection, structural steel inspection, underwater inspection, welding consulting, welder training and testing.
- 1981 – 1984 – Chicago Bridge & Iron Company, Houston, Texas Division. Welding Engineer – Experiences included: Assignments in construction, engineering and corporate welding services. Responsibilities included: Design of AWWA D100, API 620 and 650 storage vessels, ASME, API, and AWS welding procedure design and development, project welding supervision, field engineering, QA Inspection and NDE.
- Member of American Welding Society
- Member of American Society for Nondestructive Testing
- Member of American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Member of National Association of Corrosion Engineers
- Certified Coating Inspector – NACE #7841
- Certified Welding Inspector – AWS #85040251
- Certified Welding Educator – AWS #9612020C
- Certified NDE Corporate Level III Inspector – SNT-TC-1A of ASNT
- Certified Welding Supervisor – CBI Corporate Welding
- Certified Welder – ASME Section IX, AWS D1.1 (SMAW, GMAW, GTAW & FCAW).
- Certified Diver – NAUI #724827